The Flower Mound church of Christ offers Bible classes on both Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings for all ages. The structure of our Bible class studies features both textual (verse by verse) and topical based classes. We teach only the Bible and Biblical topics in our studies. Our Bible class program is based on the principles taught in theses passages:
2 Timothy 2:15-16
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.
1 Peter 4:11
If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Our 2019 adult studies will include:
- Defining moments of Bible characters
- The book of Joshua
We also offer classes for children of all ages. These classes are designed to take kids through the Bible multiple times throughout their childhood. The objectives of the children classes include:
- Building basic knowledge of the Bible, key personalities, and major events – for the younger kids
- Building advanced knowledge of the Bible, principles, and characters – for the older kids
- Develop understanding and reinforcement of the positive characteristics promoted throughout Scripture
- Develop understanding of the negative traits taught against throughout Scripture
- Focus on the importance of God and His Word in our lives
- Focus on maintaining Bible-based relationships within and outside the church
- Classroom activities designed to reinforce Bible stories and events
Come study God’s Word with us!