We are excited to have started the construction project for our new meeting facility located at 3800 Old Settlers Road, Flower Mound, TX 75022. Our new facility will allow us to continue growing and evangelizing in the Flower Mound community. We hope to move our services to the new location by December of 2019. Click the purple links below for more information. Photos & files are available to members only.
KEY FEATURES OF OUR NEW BUILDING
- Worship seating for 300+ people
- Eight classrooms
- 3 large (15x21+) seating 20-40
- 5 regular (15x14+) seating 8-21
- Baptistry and changing areas
- Communion preparation, cleanup and storage
- Resource room for teachers (15x23)
- Study room for evangelists/elders
- Nursery room and separate training room for children
- Large projection or mounted displays in auditorium
- Live streaming of services - video and audio
- 70-inch wall mounted displays with Blu-ray/PC/tablet hookups in the 3 large classrooms
- 1 roll around cart with 55-inch display, Blu-ray/PC/tablet hookups
- Large bulletin boards in all classes, two in the younger classes
- Large white boards in most classes
- Wi-Fi access throughout the facility for use of online bibles and resources
- Covered drop off for times of inclement weather and handicap access
- Good lighting throughout, LED preferred for low maintenance and cost
- Good acoustics throughout
- Large restrooms with handicap access
- Large coat closet
- Cost efficient heavy-duty folding tables and stackable chairs for classrooms
- Storage areas for extra tables, chairs, etc.
BUILDING PROJECT STATUS (August 1, 2018)
12/2/2018 Bonds to fund the construction of our building can now be reserved. We hope to begin construction in Q1 2019
07/26/2018 Town P&Z Approval letters received for Site Plan and Plat.
07/15/2018 Two construction companies are in consideration, bids are requested by end of August for internal review
04/23/18 Site plan and variances from Town codes were UNANIMOUSLY APPROVED at Town Planning & Zoning. Several positive comments from the panel.
03/06/18 Our application for tree removal was unanimously approved by the Town environmental committee!!! This is a BIG step forward.
03/01/18 Round 3 of site plan submissions is underway.
12/18/17 First submission of site plan to Town was made. Comments expected mid-January
12/06/17 Pre-submission meeting with Town Design Review Committee
Final approval of site plan and variances from Town codes required from Town Council.
We are on the Town Council agenda for May 21, 6pm.
Key Schedule Targets
- 1st Submission of site plan to DRC – December 2017
- 1st Tree removal plan submission to ECC - December 2017
- MUCH REWORK & RE-SUBMISISSON TYPICAL
- DRC & ECC Plan Approvals - April 2018
- Town Council Approval of all submissions - May 2018
- Break ground on development – July 2018 (depending on cost projections)
- Possible certificate of occupancy – February 2019